How to Uninstall Trend Micro Without Password in Windows 7?
Trend Micro is an Internet Security used mainly for business centers to deliver a strong shield for wide spectrum widely. Users having this antivirus application forget about the cyber threats that can affect the computer system hazardously.
Here are the some of the common issues that can create problems like Firewall problem, Setup issue, Spyware and Adware Removal errors, Installation concern etc. The customers can also get interrupted with uninstall Trend Micro on Windows 7; remove Trend Micro Windows 7 etc. Generally, this antivirus tool protects the PCs nonstop from different affecting malwares, adware, viruses, Trojans and different types of malicious files and to use this feature it is very important to get the online support for any technical issues that can affect the PC and other parts. So, customers can contact the world class technicians available for the entire Trend Micro problem.
The customer who are not aware with the process of how to remove Trend Micro without password Windows 7 or Trend Micro uninstall password, they can avail the steps that has been mentioned below or they can also contact with the technicians for such software issue.
Procedures to solve the Trend Micro uninstall problem in Windows 7:
- Firstly, search the file called ofscan.ini in computer system
- After this when found open the file and search for Uninstall_Pwd=
- The line could be as Uninstall_Pwd=!CRYPT!523F81805821877E0B01581347A29A8A7832308289578B8F175DF692BF
- Then users may remove content from the line that is behind Uninstall_Pwd=
- Now users may write 70 after Uninstall_Pwd= like this (Uninstall_Pwd=70)
- After this save the file
- At last, visit to “Add Remove Program” and then uninstall Trend Micro OffieScan and prompt the steps shown
- Here the first step will be to disconnect the computer from the network.
- And then open regedit option.
- Visit at [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TrendMicro\PC-cillinNTCorp\CurrentVersion\Misc.]
- After this make the change to dword as “Allow Uninstall” from 0 to 1
- Then move on to “Add remove programs” and uninstall Trend Micro.
- At last, restart the computer.
For best online technical support the customers may contact with the tech support provider who can fix the issue at low cost in the recommended manner. The issues are solved via online mode with remote access technology method with 24x7 available. So, dial the Trend Micro support phone number for entire software help.