How to Remove Comodo Antivirus from Computer?
The computer users always require a complete protection for their device from different types of threats like viruses, malwares, adware, Trojans etc. These are some very harmful threats which should be kept away from devices to avoid risks. An antivirus is a best option to keep the PC safe and secure and Comodo is an antivirus which launched with different types of protection tools which protect viruses to affect the computers.
Generally, it runs without any error but there are few problems that can be caused by technical error. The errors are like Download & Setup, Install & Configure, Uninstall & Reinstall, Product Key Activation, Virus removal issue, Slow running of device after installing the antivirus, Subscription Renewal concern. The expert techies are required to handle such issues and they are available at antivirus technical support number who solves the problems completely without affecting any other parts of the gadgets.
Running such internet security without any error is tough task because some issues can be occurred due to technical fault but glad to hear that the best and world class tech support has been initiated in US and Canada regions in support for the Comodo users where entire technical problems are resolved with accurate solutions as per the customized rate of service charge.
Instructions to uninstall Comodo antivirus completely:
Step 1: Users may try to disable Comodo from Task Manager
- To disable Comodo hit the Ctrl + Shift + Del at a time to launch Task Manager.
- Then need to find the Comodo Internet Security complete 2017 and when found open it.
- And from there choose the End Task.
Step 2: Uninstall the Comodo software from Programs & Features
- Hit the Windows key and launch the Control Panel section.
- Then go to the Programs & Features tab and search Comodo Internet Security Complete.
- Hit on it and perform the Uninstall process.
Step 3: Uninstall the rest fragments
- Launch the run window and type regedit, and press Enter key.
- Now, navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\Software\\ComodoGroup\\ and when found delete the folder.
- Then locate the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\COMODO\\ folder.
- Now, click on Edit and select Find.
- Enter Comodo and remove all findings.
- And at the end reboot PC.
The Comodo users can call at Comodo antivirus support phone number for how to uninstall Comodo antivirus help. Here all the problems are solved only through Remote Access Technology method with round the clock service.