How to Fix McAfee Real Time Scanning Not Working Issue?
Real time scanning is a feature of McAfee used to scan the computer and if it gets stopped users won’t be able to perform scanning action. There are several reasons like McAfee files got corrupted, if there any virus in computer, if McAfee DAT in outdated which can create problem. So it is very important to fix McAfee real time scanning not loading issue under the supervision of technicians available in the particular regions.
This antivirus has been launched with different features like Link Scanner, online shield, periodic scans, sent and received emails scan, the ability to "repair" some virus infected files and McAfee real time scanning. If in case any sort of problems are faced like installation, update, setup, download, scanning, uninstall, and reinstall, sluggish running or performance, or McAfee real time scanning issue. These types of errors are needed to be solved quickly without wasting time because it will stop scanning and the malicious viruses can affect the computer.
The users are required to get in touch with best antivirus technical support so that they can fix McAfee real time scanning off error immediately with correct solution as per the device compatibility and customer’s choice. Whole issues are solved under expert techies engaged here. They have illustrated certain methods to troubleshoot McAfee real time scanning keeps turning off concern.
Hints to solve McAfee antivirus real time error:
Step 1: Follow the mentioned process
- Firstly, hit the “Start” button and visit at “Run” box
- And type command as “SERVICES.MSC” in the run box and hit the enter key
- Now, search for service name as "McAfee Scanner" and " McAfee Virus Scan" to check whether services are running or stopped.
- If stopped then make a double click on services and click on “START” option.
- After this, update McAfee and perform a restart of the computer.
Step 2: Now, if the issue is not fixed then try to run McAfee Virtual Technician (MVT)
Step 3: The next step will be to update McAfee
- Initially, need to open McAfee and then hit the Updates option
- Now, an option as ‘Check for Updates” will be find, click on it
- And then McAfee will download and start install updates
- Then, restart the computer and check RTS turned on or not
With the help of technicians available here users can enjoy the nonstop technical support that solves the issues remotely without asking any unnecessary questions. To get assured solutions 24 hours dial the McAfee support phone number.