How to fix Bitdefender Modules are not working issue?
Bitdefender Antivirus provides a complete security for computer system, servers and networks. Users can choose this antivirus because it prevents viruses, malwares, and cyber threats etc to harm the computer system. This antivirus is widely used among US and Canada regions. Bitdefender has various important and different features from other antivirus. It provides a nonstop protection to PCs and laptops.
It runs without any issues but due to any technical faults it can create problems such as Installation issue, Uninstall problem, Malware Removal error, Subscription Renewal Problem, Firewall issue etc and various other problems. The tech support is provided for the all the issues related to Bitdefender software. Most of the users face problem with modules not working properly so they may not to worry with this problem because the online tech support is being offered by Bitdefender tech support.
The customers are just required to dial the toll free number of Bitdefender antivirus support which is available 24 Hours all over the year for US and Canada states. So, just contact with Bitdefender Technical Support and get the solutions solved at soon as possible.
Follow the steps to fix the error as Bitdefender Modules are not working:
Step 1: The first step will be to “Run a Windows check disk”. The steps are as to check:
For Windows 8, 8.1 and 10:
- Firstly, open the PC window (Windows + E)
- Then have a right click the drive that needs to check for error and after this click on Properties.
- Now, click on the Tools tab and click on the check button under Error Checking.
For Windows 7:
- Double Press the Start Windows icon
- Click Open Windows Explorer from shortcut menu.
- Then from navigation panel, click Computer.
- Right-click the drive that need to check
- After this click on “Properties” tab and then move to Tools tab.
- Click the Check now button.
- From there Check Disk <disk name> window, select the “Automatically” fix file system errors check box.
Step 2: The next step will be to use either the DISM command or the System Update Readiness tool as per the operating system.
Step 3: After this run the System File Checker on system.
Step 4: At last, from “Control Panel” repair the Bitdefender 2017.
- Initially, press Windows key + R from the keyboard.
- Then need to type appwiz.cpl in the command box and press Enter key.
- Select the Bitdefender product in the list and choose Uninstall.
- Follow the steps prompted to Uninstall or Repair the product and users may choose Repair.
- Now at last, wait for the process to complete and after process completed then restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
The online tech support for Bitdefender Antivirus program is available here, the users may just need to contact at Bitdefender customer support number, and it is a one call response number with 24x7 in service. So, to get the issues fixed and stay trouble free get in touch as soon as possible.